This website is operated by Don’t Panic (LDN) Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”).
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information.
We may gather the following information about you when you use this website:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Mobile device ID
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Information provided by you in relation to submitting a job application to us (this may include sensitive personal information)
Please let us know if any of your personal information changes or is inaccurate so that we may keep our records up to date.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We will use your personal information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information that you have requested via consent (i.e newsletter)
- To communicate with you by responding to specific queries you may raise
- To improve the quality of our service and deliver the best online experience for all
- To process and consider your job application using your personal information to assess the application
- To protect our websites and systems against unauthorised access
- To track activity on our website
- For market research
How Do We Use Your Information For Marketing?
We will only provide information to you that you have asked for via the website.
Where Do We Send Your Information?
We are a global company and therefore we may transfer your personal information to countries around the world including the US and other countries outside Europe. We will, where the country to which your data is transferred has not been found to provide an adequate level of protection, put in place appropriate safeguards (we use standard contractual clauses) to ensure your information is protected.
We may use information obtained from cookies or similar technology. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which we download onto your computer or device when you visit our website. We can recognise these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow us to remember you.
If you want to delete any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
Third Party Websites
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
You are entitled to have:
- A copy of the personal information we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information.
- Any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected.
- Your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted (for example, if your preferences change, or if you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested).
How to Contact Us
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us at: email@example.com.