What we need
We are looking for a passionate, driven and ambitious freelance Middleweight Designer to start immediately. The freelance position will involve a 1 week probationary period leading to a 3 month contract and a potential longer booking. You’ll be working on a range of new and exciting projects and must be a self-motivated, highly competent and flexible designer. Strong conceptual thinking, attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines are key to the role.
Who we are
We are a boutique creative studio that deals in original thinking. By offering a unique and collaborative approach to strategy and design we build working partnerships and deliver effective solutions that matter, both for our clients and our team. As part of the award winning Don’t Panic family, we approach things a little differently and enjoy a creative and challenging work environment in our Shoreditch based studio.
The person needs
– 2-4 years experience in a design agency or in-house design studio
– A degree or equivalent in a design-based discipline
– Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop necessary
– A portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual skills & creative thinking ability
– Ability to interpret a design brief & establish a comprehensive understanding of the requirements
– Experience in delivering creative and effective solutions across multiple platforms from brief to completion
– Acute attention to detail & the ability to work quickly
– Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work in a fast paced working environment
– Knowledge of the latest design, social & cultural trends
– Up-to-date knowledge of print and production techniques
– Web design experience would be beneficial
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
This job will suit someone
– Who wants to occupy a great position and appreciates the opportunity within a thriving business
– – Who has the ambition and drive to create, develop and implement original communication ideas
– Whose personal and professional goals match with our vision to deliver original ideas that help our clients communicate with their key audiences
Attach your CV and an edited selection of your work examples showing your thinking, ideas, design process, personal role and the finished project as a PDF (up to 10MB) to email@example.com
Please do not call, unfortunately due to high response rates only successful Candidates will be contacted. Please no agencies.
Your day rate dependent on experience.