The Most Shocking Second-a-Day
The most successful charity video ever made
Created to mark the third anniversary of the conflict in Syria, our multi-award-winning, massively viral video put the plight of Syria’s children into news headlines all over the world; it follows one ordinary girl’s life as it falls apart around her, one second at a time.
The eyes of the world had focused on the savage situation in Syria, but nearly always in terms of chemical weapons, Western intervention and blame; rarely on the most innocent victims of the conflict. Save The Children came to us to help address that problem and bring the plight of Syria’s children front and centre.
The campaign grabbed a whole load of attention, and with that came a whole load of awards including:
- Adweek: Ads of the 2014 Winner
- LIA Silver Winner: Public Service/ Social Welfare
- LOVIE Awards Gold Winner: Public Service & Activism
- LOVIE Awards Silver Winner: Best individual performance
- Mashie Winner: Best Viral Video
- Campaign BIG Silver Winner: Advertising on a Limited Budget
- Campaign BIG Winner Film: Charity, NGO, Not-For-Profit
- Clio Awards Winner :Film Technique
- Rusty Radiator Winner: Golden Radiator
And was EVEN a Gold Cyber Lions Winner at Cannes Lions and made into a Direct Response TV advert.
This campaign was so successful, Save The Children asked us to continue to tell Lily’s story, and we created Still The Most Shocking Second A Day.<< Back to work