DON’T PANIC PARTNERS ARE LOOKING FOR A STRATEGIC GENIUS
Salary: Competitive Salary – based on experience
In a nutshell:
We are looking for a passionate and driven problem solver to join our team and lead the strategic thinking on projects. The right person will understand the role strategy plays in giving brands purpose, inspiring visual and verbal identities, and effectively activating creative ideas.
You will have the ability to simplify and bring clarity to a problem, whilst inspiring the people around you. You’ll be an articulate thinker who genuinely enjoys sharing your perspectives on brands and business with colleagues and senior clients.
About Don’t Panic Partners:
Don’t Panic Partners is a growing branding & design studio based in the heart of Shoreditch, London and Williamsburg, New York.
We believe in big ideas and close partnerships. Working side by side with our clients we build teams and solutions that solve problems together. As the sister company to multi-award winning agency Don’t Panic London, we are a unique group of creatives who, as a collective, share a wealth of brand experience.
Our core business involves developing brands and integrated campaigns for an enviable client roster within commercial and residential property development, now expanding into the hotel, charity and luxury goods sectors.
Principal responsibilities & experience:
- 6-8 years brand strategy experience.
- Experience leading projects from inception to debrief – such as brand architecture, brand positioning, growth models, innovation, vision work & market understanding.
- It’s a very hands-on role, so you need to be comfortable with this and be able to develop provocative deliverables
- Adept in mining insight from multiple sources, quantitative & qualitative consumer research, social insights, semiotics & cultural analysis
- Helping facilitate workshops to define audience, objectives and KPIs
- Creating audience segmentations and personas, and helping clients select the right channels
- Finding insights for campaigns and brand strategy work
- Running immersion stage, including stakeholder workshops, surveys, focus groups and interviews
- Excellent presentation skills, the ability to read a room and take clients on a journey
- An appetite for winning business, pitches and awards
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders
- Prior experience in hiring juniors and spotting & nurturing talent
- A mix of creative and analytical skills.
- Providing the strategic thinking and reasoning for creative directions
- Your preferred working style will be as a true partner to the clients, and you will bring along a clear business head in addition to deep brand experience.
This job will suit someone who:
- Is a talented strategist looking to step up and lead a team.
- Wants to occupy a great position within a thriving boutique agency.
- Has the ambition and drive to create, implement and develop original communication ideas
- Has previous experience working in a similar agency environment
- Has clear and concise communication skills
- Is a team-player and able to work to tight deadlines
If you would like to be part of an innovative team that is constantly pushing creative boundaries, please email your CV to email@example.com