Want to work for one of the most exciting creative agencies around?
Want to work on content that genuinely goes viral?
Want to help us deliver exciting projects for clients like Save the Children, the Guardian, Greenpeace, Warner and Channel 4?
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Account/Project Manager has opened up at our Gold Lion award winning creative agency.
Due to major project wins we need someone to become a key part of our client service team. Your primary function is to be the day-to-day representative of the agency to a number of clients, managing all aspects of delivery on assigned projects and assisting the Client Service Director with the management of the wider client service team:
- Working with the Client Service Director to define the scope of projects, creating detailed plans encompassing project stages, delivery dates, budget and resource requirements and producing accurate statements of work.
- Being the first-line representative of the agency to clients; providing effective direction to ensure that we are delivering to agreed strategic objectives, on time and on budget.
- Supervising junior team members and 3rd party suppliers on a day-to-day basis to ensure expectations are set and understood, and deliverables are achieved.
- Identifying, communicating and escalating any issues such as project delays and cost over-runs, etc. communicating with all stakeholders, managing the clients’ expectations and advising on actions.
- Scheduling, budgeting and authoring requirement definition documents.
- Participating in new business activity; responding to briefs, spotting business development opportunities and taking a lead role in the preparation and delivery of pitch presentations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in a similar senior role at a creative agency is crucial.
- Experience of delivering integrated campaigns across multiple channels: ideally including social, digital, video, experiential, OOH.
- Confident self-starter with the ability to pre-empt /understand client’s business needs or requests very quickly.
- Experience in leading and mentoring junior staff.
- Commercial acumen and experience in delivering complex £500K+ budget campaigns.
- Great people skills and ability to build rapport/relationships easily, in order to act as the frontline interface for the client, stakeholders and agency.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, able to multitask to manage several simultaneous projects with a positive, flexible, can-do attitude.
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills.
If this sounds like you, get in touch by contacting: email@example.com.