Want to work for one of the most exciting agencies around?
Want to lead a team delivering multi channel campaigns that provoke genuine engagement?
Want to help us build lasting relationships with clients like Childline, Google, One.org, Red Bull, RSPCA and Amazon Prime?
If this sounds like the sort of thing you want to be doing during the majority of your waking hours get in touch with us and let us know your availability, experience and salary expectations. Read the detail below first though.
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Director has opened up at our multi award-winning agency. We’re looking for someone to join our growing client service team of seven. Reporting to the Client Services Director your primary function will be to lead the team in all aspects of account management and project delivery; and also be the representative of the agency at a senior level on a number of key accounts.
The right person will:
- Work with the CSD to define the scope of campaigns, ensuring detailed plans encompassing project stages, delivery dates, budget and resource requirements are created and accurate statements of work produced.
- Lead pitch processes and client presentations from a client service perspective working with the strategy and creative teams.
- Manage the team members on a day-to-day basis to ensure expectations are set and understood, deliverables are achieved and great client relationships are built.
- Provide effective direction to the CS team to ensure that we are delivering to agreed strategic objectives, on time and on budget; and any potential issues are identified, communicated and escalated.
- Oversee resource scheduling, budgeting and management information systems and processes are accurately maintained.
- Be the line manager for a number of team members and also, together with the CSD manage the general HR, performance assessment and development process for the wider CS team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous relevant agency experience in similar role is crucial.
- Experience of leading and delivering integrated campaigns across multiple channels: ideally including social, digital, video, experiential, OOH.
- Confident self-starter with the ability to pre-empt /understand client’s business needs and requests very quickly.
- Great people skills and ability to build rapport / relationships easily, in order to act as the frontline interface for the agency.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation ability combined with financial management and budgeting experience.
- Outstanding written, verbal & presentation skills.
- Completer finisher who takes ownership and makes delivery happen.
- Sound commercial acumen and business development opportunity spotting ability.
- Experience of managing and mentoring more junior staff.
If this sounds like you, get in touch by contacting: email@example.com.
About the company
As one of our clients, Andrew McGuiness, CEO of Freuds Communications and founder of BMB, put it:
“Don’t Panic has answered the question of what an advertising agency should be next”. We’re an agency of ideas and we use them to build brands, disrupt convention and leave a mark. We deliver messages with humour, intelligence and integrity to inspire people to think in unfamiliar ways and then do something about it. Our campaigns deliver genuine engagement, create word of mouth, make headlines and win awards.