Want to work for one of the most exciting creative agencies around?
Want to work on campaigns that provoke genuine engagement?
If this sounds like the sort of thing you want to be doing during the majority of your waking hours get in touch with us and let us know your availability, experience and salary expectations.
Read the detail below first though.
An exciting opportunity for a Freelance Creative Strategist has opened up at our multi award winning agency.
The right person for us will have a varied portfolio of work. You’ll come up with the sort of ideas traditional agencies think are ‘a bit much’ or ‘too risky’ or simply ‘a bit too creative’. You’ll want to break the rules and join us on the front line of the revolution.
As with all roles, there are certain requirements we have for our Creative:
- An integrated creative whose ideas work across social, digital, film, experiential and OOH.
- A hybrid, who can both write and art direct.
- Have experience working on brand and charity campaigns.
- Take an active interest in ’popular culture’ and technology – how it’s changing, evolving and expanding.
- Confident in leading projects from start to finish.
- Feel comfortable creating decks and presenting your work internally and externally
- Work collaboratively with the creative team in across all projects.
- Adobe creative suite skills are essential.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience within in an agency environment or in a similar role
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, interesting and diverse bunch of people, balancing expertly on the fine line between cutting-edge, irreverent creativity and commercial reality.
If you feel this sounds like the sort of thing you want to be doing during the majority of your waking hours please get in touch with us, letting us know your availability, experience and salary expectations.