“With a mission statement to create powerful, shareable work for charities and brands that will not only make headlines but also adjust attitudes and change behaviours, 2016 was a blockbuster year for the agency…”
So said The Drum.
Now 2018 is shaping up to be even bigger. So we’re crewing up and on the hunt for an Engagement Strategist.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing social media audits for new clients
- Researching and developing project-specific insight
- Helping to prepare and deliver pitch presentations
- Assisting senior team in developing campaign strategy and media plans
- Working closely with the creative team to retain strategic positioning throughout campaign development and implementation
- Creating project-specific rollout plans and media recommendations (timelines, outreach lists, press assets, recommendations for paid)
- Assisting senior team in setup and management of Facebook paid campaigns
- Assisting senior team in documenting post-campaign analysis and reports
- Assisting senior team in management and support of junior staff
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an agency setting is crucial
- Background in strategic planning, campaign strategy or perhaps media strategy where appropriate
- Experience in developing and delivering campaigns across multiple channels: ideally including social, digital, video, experiential, OOH
- Confident self-starter with the ability to preempt / understand project requirements and internal requests quickly. Not afraid to get your hands dirty with the day-to-day practicalities
- Great people skills and ability to build rapport / relationships easily
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, able to multitask to work on several simultaneous projects with a positive, flexible and can-do attitude
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills
- Previous experience in using Facebook paid and analytics is preferable but not crucial.
Please send a cover letter, your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com with the subject line: Engagement Strategist