“With a mission statement to create powerful, shareable work for charities and brands that will not only make headlines but also adjust attitudes and change behaviours, 2016 was a blockbuster year for the agency…”
So said The Drum.
Now 2018 is shaping up to be even bigger. So we’re crewing up and on the hunt for a Creative Intern.
The role will include some or all of the following:
– Assist the creative team in market research and idea generation
– Present ideas to fellow creatives with a possibility of presenting to clients
– Research advertising landscape and creative design to help inspire the team
– Create decks to be used in client facing pitches.
– Assisting creating mock-ups and artwork to be used in pitches.
– Adobe creative suite skills are essential. Will be using InDesign to help with pitch documents and internal communications.
The role is for 3 months. We have an excellent marketing organisation and the successful candidate will gain a huge amount of experience working with a diverse team.
All CVs must be sent to email@example.com with a cover letter explaining why you are suited to the role and an up to date portfolio provided.