DON’T PANIC PARTNERS ARE LOOKING FOR AN CREATIVE GENIUS
In a nutshell, we are looking for a passionate and driven Creative Director, or ambitious Design Director, who wants to step up to the next level. Someone who doesn’t shy away from a challenge to join our expanding team, and work on our new and innovative projects we have in the pipeline.
You will be a self-motivated, people empowering, highly competent creative genius who always thinks story first – platform last. Previous colleagues would say you’re a director with immense knowledge, supported by strong strategic thinking and someone who delivers projects to deadlines with great attention to detail.
About Don’t Panic Partners:
Don’t Panic Partners is a growing branding & design studio based in the heart of Shoreditch, London and Williamsburg, New York.
We believe in big ideas and close partnerships. Working side by side with our clients we build teams and solutions that solve problems together. As the sister company to multi-award winning agency Don’t Panic London, we are a unique group of creatives who, as a collective, share a wealth of brand experience.
Our core business involves developing brands and integrated campaigns for an enviable client roster within commercial and residential property development, now expanding into the hotel, charity and luxury goods sectors.
- Lead and direct both the evolution of the creative offer and the development of ‘winning’ creative concepts and strategies, which are consistent with the agency’s values and help the agency achieve business and reputational growth.
- Promote integrated thinking and interactive creativity to provide a high-quality, brand-led experience across multiple platforms.
- Strong client-facing skills, bringing stability and excitement whilst pitching and presenting.
- Act as lead ‘brand guardian’ for clients and the agency, providing quality control over projects and making sure that all deliverables fully reflect guidelines and brief.
- Lead by example in the creation, execution and delivery of creative work to establish yourself as a figurehead for the agency in terms of creative, innovation and digital offering.
- Support the Client Services team in allocating resources and raising the quality, efficiency and profitability of the agency’s creative product.
- Instil a positive and proactive studio culture, fostering effective communication, collaboration and seamless working practices which drive the agency.
- Manage your direct reports, including their recruitment, training and development through formal Personal Development reviews.
- Ensure client strategies, proposals and new business activity (domestic and internationally) are supported with the highest creative standards and pitch-winning ideas – including strategies, propositions and presentation themes – which lead to successful conversion.
- Support the leadership team in evolving the agency’s integrated service offer, ensuring that plans reflect long-term objectives of the agency.
- Support the achievement of new business targets domestic and internationally.
This job will suit someone who:
- Is a talented Design Director looking to step up and lead a team.
- Wants to occupy a great position within a thriving boutique Agency.
- Has the ambition and drive to create, implement and develop original communication ideas
- Has personal and professional goals that match with our vision to deliver original ideas that help our clients communicate with their key audiences and inspire the team around you.
If you would like to be part of an innovative team that is constantly pushing creative boundaries,
please email your CV to email@example.com