DON’T PANIC PARTNERS ARE LOOK FOR NEW AND UP COMING TALENT!
About Don’t Panic Partners:
We are a creative studio that deals in original thinking. By offering a unique and collaborative approach to strategy and design we build
working partnerships and deliver effective solutions that matter, both for our clients and our team. As part of the BAFTA award winning Don’t Panic family, we approach things a little differently and enjoy a creative and challenging work environment in our Shoreditch based studio.
What we’re offering:
Our three-month internship program is a unique opportunity to get in at the ground level of a quickly growing company and to be involved in every element of the creative process. Though we’re small, our clients are big and diverse, as key members of the management team, our interns work across all of them, gaining insight into design, business development and client services.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for energetic, driven individuals that are full of ideas, eager to get involved and of course have a passion for design, communications and marketing.
- Educated to degree level
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Ability to multitask
- MS Office (Word & Excel essential)
- Highly organised and efficient
As this is an all-encompassing marketing, admin and communications role it will involve all of the following:
- Assisting the project managers with the day-to-day running of campaigns.
- Establishing & maintaining archives of marketing/office materials including emails, databases, PCAs and monthly reports
- Creative involvement and support through idea sessions, strategy discussions and brainstorms.
- Creating an industry buzz via communications with relevant media organisations
- Extensive research for campaigns
- Assisting office manager with day-to-day administrative duties
- Idea generation within brainstorming sessions
You will gain an insight into the day-to-day running and duties of a busy client services team whilst developing your marketing and project management skills.
Excellent references will be given after successful completion of the placement.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org