Want to work for one of the most exciting agencies around?
Want to work on campaigns that provoke genuine engagement?
Want to help us deliver exciting multi channel work for clients like Save the Children, Audible, One.org, Brew Dog and Channel 4?
If this sounds like the sort of thing you want to be doing during the majority of your waking hours get in touch with us and let us know your availability, experience and salary expectations.
Read the detail below first though.
An exciting opportunity for an Account Manager has opened up at our multi award winning agency.
Due to major project wins we need someone with to become a part of our growing client service team. Your primary function is to be the day-to-day representative of the agency to a number of clients, managing all aspects of delivery on assigned projects.
- Working with the wider client services team to define the scope of campaigns, creating detailed plans encompassing project stages, delivery dates, budget and resource requirements and producing accurate statements of work.
- Being the first-line representative of the agency to clients; providing effective direction to ensure that we are delivering to agreed strategic objectives, on time and on budget
- Supervising junior team members and 3rd party suppliers on a day-to-day basis to ensure expectations are set and understood, and deliverables are achieved.
- Identifying, communicating and escalating any issues such as delays and cost over-runs, etc. communicating with all stakeholders, managing the clients’ expectations and advising on actions.
- Scheduling, budgeting and authoring requirement definition documents
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous relevant agency experience in similar role is crucial
- Experience of delivering integrated campaigns across multiple channels: ideally including social, digital, video, experiential, OOH
- Confident self-starter with the ability to pre-empt /understand client’s business needs or requests very quickly
- Great people skills and ability to build rapport / relationships easily, in order to act as the frontline interface for the client, stakeholders and agency
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills to manage several simultaneous projects
- Outstanding written, verbal & presentation skills
- Completer finisher who takes ownership and makes delivery happen
- Sound commercial acumen and business development opportunity spotting ability
- Experience of managing and mentoring junior staff
About the company
As one of our clients, Andrew McGuiness, CEO of Freuds Communications and founder of BMB, put it:
“Don’t Panic has answered the question of what an advertising agency should be next”.
We’re an agency of ideas and we use them to build brands, disrupt convention and leave a mark. We deliver messages with humour, intelligence and integrity to inspire people to think in unfamiliar ways and then do something about it. Our campaigns deliver genuine engagement, create word of mouth, make headlines and win awards.
Please send a cover letter, your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com