Senior Designer Role
Salary: Competitive Salary – based on experience
DPP Agency believes in big ideas and close partnership. By working side by side with our clients we create an immersive team that solves problems together. We engage not only with our clients but also their audience creating strategy led design that adds lasting and tangible value to each project. As the sister company to multi award winning Agency Don’t Panic London, we’re surrounded with a wealth of creative resources and as a collective, have unique brand experience.
Our core offering is developing marketing campaigns for property developments of all shapes and sizes for Residential and Commercial developers from Company HQs to a £4m penthouse suite in Central London. However, we are going through an Agency rebrand which will enable us to make the transition to work within new sectors including luxury lifestyle and enable our creatives to stretch their legs.
We’re looking for someone who has strong views on what great work is. Someone who will put their stamp on everything they touch. Someone who will make an impact in the creative department and wider company.
You will bring:
- An excellent portfolio
- Ability to lead and take ownership of creative projects
- Ability to present creative to clients in an engaging manner
- Creative flair and genuine passion for design
- Proficiency across Adobe Creative Suite
- Great attention to detail
- Proven understanding of branding and core design principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion – truly believes in the power of design
- Ambition – to create work people care about
- Curiosity – of other people and the world around us
We are looking for someone to start 7th Sept, so please apply soon as possible.
If you would like to be part of an innovative team that is constantly pushing creative boundaries, please email your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to email@example.com