DPP ACCOUNT MANAGERS
DPP Agency is a growing creative studio based in the heart of Shoreditch, London. We believe in big ideas and close partnerships. Working side by side with our clients we create an immersive team that solve problems together. As the sister company to multi award winning agency Don’t Panic London, we are a unique group of creatives who, as a collective, share a wealth of brand experience.
We are on the lookout for account managers to join us and be the day-to-day representative of the agency for some key clients managing all aspects of delivery on their projects. Our ideal candidate will be extremely capable, have strong written and verbal skills, superbly organised, take ownership and be proactive with time management, maintaining efficiency under pressure.
As Account Manager you will:
- Be the main point of contact between the creative team and your clients.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. Keeping track of timings, milestones, budgets and resources across all projects on a daily basis.
- Work with internal team members to help define project scope, resource requirements and cost estimates for projects. Then produce relevant roadmaps, schedules, costings, SOW documents and technical specifications.
- Provide effective direction to ensure that clients, relevant creative and client servicing team members are kept up to date on all project developments.
- Identifying, communicating and escalating any issues such as project delays and cost over-runs, etc. communicating with all stakeholders, managing the clients’ expectations and advising on actions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous creative agency experience in similar role is crucial.
- You will have delivered integrated campaigns across multiple channels including print, social, digital, video, experiential, OOH, ideally with some experience in the property sector.
- A confident self-starter you have the ability to pre-empt/understand clients business needs and respond quickly in a fast turnaround environment.
If you would like to be part of an innovative team that is constantly pushing creative boundaries, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org