With a mission statement to create powerful, shareable work for charities and brands that will not only make headlines but also adjust attitudes and change behaviours, 2016 was a blockbuster year for the agency….
The Drum – Top Agencies 2016 Honours List
..and 2017 is lining up to eclipse this, so we are crewing up and are looking for a Creative Strategist to join us.
We are groundbreaking creative agency at our core and this has naturally resulted in us producing a range of award winning campaigns, working with a variety of clients and utilising multiple platforms in order to get our work out.
The right person for us will also be as varied in the work they have done with a proven track record of seizing the difficult, celebrating the unique and therefore wanting to be on the front line of the revolution with us.
As with all roles, there are certain requirements we have for our Strategist:
- Attend client briefings, meetings and debriefs – providing strategic support
- Review, analyse, develop and provide insight for the creative direction of projects
- Be part of our new business team presenting creds, interrogating briefs, researching relevant categories/markets, analysing client research and developing strategic responses
- Assist the Client Services team providing guidance and direction internally and externally
- Take an active interest in ’popular culture’ – how it’s changing, evolving or regressing – drawing on that knowledge when developing strategy for our clients
- Review and develop opinions on the future direction of Don’t Panic based on existing and predicted trends
- Be experienced within the brand, broadcast and charity sectors
- Have experience in developing strategic plans for integrated campaigns across social, digital, video, experiential and OOH
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience within in an agency environment in a similar role
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, interesting and diverse bunch of people, balancing expertly on the fine line between cutting-edge, irreverent creativity and commercial reality.
If you feel this sounds like the sort of thing you want to be doing during the majority of your waking hours please get in touch with us, letting us know your availability, experience and salary expectations.