Do you want to work at one of the best agencies in the game*?
Do you want to help make campaigns that people not only actually like; but that really work?
Do you like rhetorical questions?
Then you might well be interested in the fact that we are looking for Account Managers.
We’re winning a lot of new business. And we mean TONS of the stuff for big name brands in a wide variety of sectors including: charity, pharma, retail and tech. And when we’re not winning work we’re winning pretty much every award going.
So we’re looking for new people to help us keep up the good work and represent us to all kinds of clients, and manage all kinds of projects.
In short, you will be smiley of face, cool of head and steely of nerve. Robust of liver a bonus but not essential.
Here are some things you will be doing:
- Working with the wider client services team to define the scope of campaigns, creating detailed plans encompassing project stages, delivery dates, budget and resource requirements and producing accurate statements of work.
- Being the first-line representative of the agency to clients; providing effective direction to ensure that we are delivering to agreed strategic objectives, on time and on budget
- Supervising junior team members and 3rd party suppliers on a day-to-day basis to ensure expectations are set and understood, and deliverables are achieved.
- Identifying, communicating and escalating any issues such as delays and cost over-runs, etc. communicating with all stakeholders, managing the clients’ expectations and advising on actions.
- Scheduling, budgeting and authoring requirement definition documents
- Working with a really friendly, interesting and diverse bunch of people
Here are some things you should have experience of/ skills in:
- Previous relevant agency experience in similar role is crucial
- Experience of delivering integrated campaigns across multiple channels: ideally including social, digital, video, experiential, OOH
- Confident self-starter with the ability to pre-empt /understand clients’ business needs or requests very quickly
- Great people skills and ability to build rapport / relationships easily, in order to act as the frontline interface for the client, stakeholders and agency
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills to manage several simultaneous projects
- Outstanding written, verbal & presentation skills
- Completer finisher who takes ownership and makes delivery happen
- Sound commercial acumen and business development opportunity spotting ability
- Experience of managing and mentoring junior staff
If that sounds like the kind of person you are and the kind of things you can do, then be kind enough to email your CV to email@example.com