Want to work for one of the most exciting creative agencies around?
Want to work on content that genuinely goes viral? Want to help us deliver exciting projects for clients like Save the Children, Greenpeace, Just Eat and Channel 4?
If this sounds like the sort of thing you want to be doing during the majority of your waking hours get in touch with us and let us know your availability, experience and salary expectations.
Read the detail below first though.
An exciting opportunity for an Account Executive has opened up at our Gold Lion award winning creative agency.
Due to major project wins we need someone to join our client service team. Your primary function will be to support our account managers with the day-to-day delivery of our clients’ projects. Duties will include:
- Supporting the account managers to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Researching and sourcing costs for client campaigns and assisting with the creation of timelines, budgets, SOWs, PCAs and seeding plans
- Attending internal and external meetings including creative brainstorms and client meetings and taking notes when required
- Research for marketing activity and new business
- Maintaining and updating internal systems and reports
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers and freelancers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous creative agency experience in similar role is desirable
- Confident self-starter with the ability to take ownership of tasks and respond to requests quickly
- Great people skills and ability to build rapport/relationships easily
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to multitask with a positive, flexible, can do attitude
- Social media savvy and a digital native
About the company
We’re Don’t Panic London an award-winning agency of ideas. We use them to build brands, disrupt convention and leave a mark. We deliver messages with humour, intelligence and integrity to inspire people to think in unfamiliar ways and then do something about it. Our campaigns create word of mouth and our stunts make headlines.
Where did we come from? Well, we used to be known for our Don’t Panic student pack, www.dontpaniconline.com and DPTV, where we learned our trade in stunts, guerrilla marketing and other entertaining things. These days we’re making hugely viral videos (like Save the Children’s Most Shocking Second a Day) and… wait a minute, is that a BAFTA and 3 Cannes Lions on our trophy shelf? Why, yes it is!
All CV’s must be sent with a cover letter, explaining why you are suited to the role to email@example.com