Location: London, Shoreditch
Industry: Creative Agency
Company: Don’t Panic
Duration: 3 months
Hours: 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
The company: A new and exciting creative intern role has arisen at BAFTA-winning creative agency Don’t Panic London.
The role will include some or all of the following:
– Work collaboratively with the creative team in idea generation
– Present ideas to fellow creatives with a possibility of presenting to clients
– Research advertising landscape and creative design to help inspire the team
– Help create decks to be used in client facing pitches.
– Assisting creating mock-ups and artwork to be used in pitches.
– Adobe creative suite skills are essential.
– Having a film and digital first mindset is key.
The role is for 3 months. We are an award-winning agency and the successful candidate will gain a huge amount of experience working with a diverse team.
All CVs must be sent to email@example.com with a cover letter explaining why you are suited to the role and an up to date portfolio provided.
To start ASAP