Digital Project Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary – based on experience
DPP Agency is a growing creative studio based in the heart of Shoreditch, London. We believe in big ideas and close partnerships. Working side by side with our clients we create an immersive team that solve problems together. As the sister company to multi award winning agency Don’t Panic London, we are a unique group of creatives who as a collective, share a wealth of brand experience.
Our team is on the lookout for a digital project manager to join us to manage the day-to-day running of the digital account for our new client, one of the world’s most prestigious luxury publication houses as well as others. Our ideal candidate will be extremely capable, take leadership, have strong written and verbal skills, superbly organised, proactive with time management and maintain efficiently under pressure.
As a Digital Project Manager you will:
- Have the day-to-day responsibility for the smooth and effective running of the projects that our digital team are working on.
- Ensuring the project teams efficiency and effectiveness so that projects are delivered on time and within budget. Keeping track of timings, milestones, budgets and resources across all projects on a daily basis.
- Work with internal team members to help define project scope, resource requirements and cost estimates for projects. Then produce roadmaps, schedules, costing’s, scoping documents and technical specifications.
- Will be the main point of contact between the team and clients. Liaising between the project team (ux/designers/developers/testers) and project stakeholders; fostering quality and clear communication between disciplines.
- Being responsible for ensuring that relevant clients and account team members are kept up to date on project developments: changes in timings, costs and any issues arising, and managing expectations on both sides
- Liaising with the project team through Q&A to quality check work and providing action feedback.
- Manage and deliver multiple work streams for various types of digital projects within an account (e.g. web-site development, design, build, email marketing campaigns, etc.) to agreed scope, timings, budget and quality as needed.
- Understand the workings and needs of the accounts you are working on; have a good understanding of the brands you work on – their definitions, their core characteristics, how they should and shouldn’t behave.
- A solid understanding of the key technical aspects of the development process for website delivery, email delivery, online advertising, digital outdoor etc. as appropriate to each client.
- Mostly importantly, remain calm and stable under pressure.
If you would like to be part of an innovative team that is constantly pushing creative boundaries, please email your CV to email@example.com