Another one (well five) for our collection.
Last night Don’t Panic certainly cleaned up at the British Arrows Craft Awards last night. Our nearest and dearest film with Save the Children, ‘Still the Most Shocking Second a Day’ secured an amazing 5 Arrows at the ceremony.
We secured 3 Gold Arrows for Editing, Sound Design and Performance from an Actress, as well as 2 Silver Arrows for Director and Achievement in Production. (cue polite applause)
Definitely a special shoutout to our incredible actress Lily-Rose Aslandogdu who picked up the Gold Arrow for Performance from an Actress!
Once again Don’t Panic are proving that you don’t have to be a huge agency to win awards. We’re keeping up with the big boys and our 2016 awards haul (shown below) definitely proves that!
2016 Awards Roundup so far:
‘Can you make it to the end?’ – The National Autistic Society
- BRONZE- Short Form Video
- BRONZE- Sound Design
- Too Much Information’ in the category of ‘Not-For-Profit Website, App or Campaign’.
- SILVER- Virtual Reality Branded
- SILVER- Viral Video
- Best Use of Sound Design
‘Still the Most Shocking Second a Day’- Save the Children
British Arrows Craft Awards
- GOLD- Editing
- GOLD- Sound Design
- GOLD- Performance by an Actress
- SILVER- Director
- SILVER- Achievement in Production
- GOLD – Viral Advertising
- BRONZE – Music & Sound: Sound Design
- SILVER – Digital: Public Service/Social Welfare
- GOLD – Production & Post Production: Editing
- Commercial of the Year – Online, Up to Two Minutes