Salary: Competitive Salary – based on experience
DPP Agency is a growing creative studio based in the heart of Shoreditch, London. We believe in big ideas and close partnerships. Working side by side with our clients we create an immersive team that solve problems together. As the sister company to multi award winning agency Don’t Panic London, we are a unique group of creatives who as a collective, share a wealth of brand experience.
Our team is on the lookout for an account manager to join us to manage the day-to-day running of one of our key accounts. Our ideal candidate will be extremely capable, take leadership, have strong written and verbal skills, superbly organised, proactive with time management and maintain efficiently under pressure.
As Account Manager you will:
– Have the day-to-day responsibility for the smooth and effective running of the accounts that our design team are working on.
– Ensuring the accounts teams efficiency and effectiveness so that projects are delivered on time and within budget. Keeping track of timings, milestones, budgets and resources across all projects on a daily basis.
– Work with internal team members to help define project scope, resource requirements and cost estimates for projects. Then produce roadmaps, schedules, costing’s, scoping documents and technical specifications.
– Will be the main point of contact between the team and clients.
– Being responsible for ensuring that relevant clients and account team members are kept up to date on project developments: changes in timings, costs and any issues arising, and managing expectations on both sides
– Liaising with the project team through Q&A to quality check work and providing action feedback.
– Understand the workings and needs of the accounts you are working on; have a good understanding of the brands you work on – their definitions, their core characteristics, how they should and shouldn’t behave.
– Mostly importantly, remain calm and stable under pressure.
If you would like to be part of an innovative team that is constantly pushing creative boundaries, please email your CV to email@example.com